Thursday, April 9, 2009

Interior Design Photography by Rachael Smith


Usually, the visual factor gets me when a piece of furniture is beautiful, but I always thought of the photographer that brings in those stunning images. Who are those people behind the modern or classy interiors we see each day? One of them is Rachael Smith - a London-based freelance photographer specializing in interiors, still life and portraits. I’ve just looked over her pictures and I’m amazed how she manages to come out with the best views and how she puts forward the best in them. Check out the Swedish summerhouse, Eero Aarnio’s home, the South London Home, the Ladbroke Grove home or the Bedo Sperlein, and tell me if that isn’t great inspiration! Don’t forget to check her website out. - via Momoy







Picture Source : Rachael Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment